Our logistics service package
Customs formalities include:
- Completing customs declarations re the import, export and transit of goods
- Issuing commodity codes and corresponding duty rates
- Requesting BTI (binding tariff information) from Customs to confirm commodity code
- Requesting refunds and/or import surcharges
- Filing appeals, requesting customs permits
- Storing goods under transit
OTX Logistics as your tax representative
OTX Logistics often acts as a tax representative of international companies. For these companies we do all the formalities with Customs and Tax Authorities. This means foreign companies can usually avoid the need to register as a taxable person. By acting as your tax representative, we can deal with issues such as the VAT return and the declaration of intra-community supplies. We can also apply the reverse charge mechanism to imports to the Netherlands. This presents our foreign commercial customers with very attractive opportunities.
OTX Logistics often acts as a tax representative of international companies. For these companies we do all the formalities with Customs and Tax Authorities.